“The department aims to become a Center of Excellence, comparable to the best in the region for producing professionals
who shall be leaders in technology innovation, entrepreneurship and management”Apart from academics, R&D, consultancy, continuing education programmes and administrative
responsibilities, the faculty participates in many interdisciplinary activities for the perpetual enhancement of teaching skills. All departmental Faculty members are post
graduate in their respective fields and always involve themselves in various research work and lab development programs to improve their department.
- We conduct Expert lectures to explore the subject related topics. We invite experts and researchers from various reputed industries and National level colleges (IIT, NIT, CU etc).
- Our departmental students and faculty members always try to involve and help in social services by making and installing various electrical projects (solar lights) in nearby villages. We also motivate the villagers and less educated people to enhance and to add up their educational qualifications by conducting camps.
- To learn and technical development of students, our department regularly conduct so many trainings like PLC, SCADA and Electrical Drives.
- We conduct many technical workshops for students to provide knowledge about latest technologies like Machine learning, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics so that students can easily grab the latest technologies after joining the industries.
- To give Industrial exploration and to develop industrial skills, we also organize Industry visits like 220 KV GSS KISHANGARH, Barefoot College in Tilonia, Padmapat Engineers, Birla Cement ltd Chanderiya and RSRTC workshop in Ajmer for our students regularly.
- We have organized Clubs like “Green Energy Club” and “Industrial training Club” to give practical exposure about Solar plant installation and construction, working & utility of each part of Machines, and so on.
- Electrical Machine Laboratory
- Power Electronics Laboratory
- Power System Laboratory
- Electrical Measurement Laboratory
- Basic Electrical Engineering Laboratory
- Project Laboratory
- Analog Electronics Laboratory
- Electrical Circuit Design Laboratory
- Digital Electronics Laboratory
- PCB Design Laboratory
- Simulation and Modelling Laboratory designing software PLC&MATLAB